REVIEW POLICY

If any authors/publishers would like me to do a review for your book, you can contact me through:

brooklyn.egan@yahoo.com.au or brooklyn.egan@education.nsw.gov.au .

I only read Young Adult at this point in time, so feel free to contact me if you would like me to review your book!

My favourite genres:

  • Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Paranormal 
  • Contemporary 

I will also accept other genres if the synopsis intrigues me enough.

All book reviews will be posted here at Brooklyn's Book Blog within a month of reading the book. Also note that I review books with an honest review, meaning you may not receive a five star review. Here is my rating system:

5/5: Amazing! LOVED IT, everyone has to read this!
4/5: Awesome read, with a few downfalls.
3/5: Okay, not my favourite though.
2/5: Didn't enjoy reading it, but readable.
1/5: Disliked and not enjoyable in the least.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my Review Policy, I hope to be reviewing some more books in the future!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS