FRIDAY READS 10/04/15

Hello everyone!!! Here is what I will be reading this Friday & this weekend!!!

I am hoping to finish The Rain by Virginia Burgin which I'm currently reading. I'm enjoying it, but I think she is blabbing on a bit much about useless facts slowing down the read a bit. Hopefully it speeds up soon though.

I am then going to pick up To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I am so excited to read this!! I have huge expectations, so I hope the hype surrounding this book will not let me down.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and read some wonderful books !!! xxx

P.S. 

I'm sorry that this is going up late Saturday in Australia and a lot of other places, I haven't had internet connection. Thankfully it's still Friday some places in this world. I promise I will try very hard to upload them on a Friday my time!! x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief