HOW TO GET U.S. NETFLIX ON YOUR MACBOOK!! (for other countries)

Hey guys!!

Soooo, basically Netflix just recently came out in Australia about a month and a half ago and I 'm very grateful to have the privilege to have it. Though, I couldn't help but notice how much more movies/tv shows the U.S. Netflix has. So I needed it ASAP even though I live in Australia...

I went on youtube and did some searching around and the only thing I found was to download and pay for this thing to allow you to have the U.S version. I really cannot afford that, so I needed a better option. Then I realised something, if the only thing that matters is the country then just change what country I live in on my MacBook.


  • I went to System Preferences 
  • Clicked on Language and Region
  • Clicked on Region and selected "United States (computer)
  • Went on Netflix and had A BIGGER AND MORE VARIETY OF A SELECTION
I obviously don't know how long this will last, but hopefully it will. I do not know how it may work on a PC and I tried figuring it out on my iPad but couldn't. I'm not the first person to figure out this hack, when I did find this out I did some searching and discovered heaps of other people do this too.

I hope this helped !! HAVE FUN xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief