Friday Reads - 22/01/16

What I will be reading this Friday and this weekend :)

- A Work In Progress by Connor Franta.
I am currently 140 pages into this book of 212 pages. I am throughly enjoying reading this memoir, it is very relatable and inspirational. I have watched and followed Connor through most of his journey while on the internet, so it's very interesting and fun to read more about the person I have watched for years. I will definitely be reviewing this book!

- The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan Howell & Phil Lester.
I am currently 110 pages into this book of 224 pages. Dan and Phil are some of my favourite Youtuber's so I am having a blast reading this book! I cannot wait to review it too!

As you can see it is a very Youtube filled weekend and I am hoping to finish both of these books, but I don't mind if I don't because I want to read when I feel like it and not force myself to read to make my hobby a chore. 

HAPPY READING !!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS