April Book Haul !!

Hello everyone!! Today I am going to share with you a few books that I have bought over the last few weeks. Enjoy! :)

Title : Scarlet
Author : Marissa Myer

I am currently reading Scarlet and I am 111 pages through. I decided to pick this up because I read Cinder a few months ago and loved it!












Title : Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda
Author : Becky Albertalli

I have been hearing nothing but good things about this book so of course I wanted to buy it!! After Scarlet I definitely want to read this!












Title : November 9
Author : Colleen Hoover

I love Colleen Hoover and I have read so many of her books so when I saw November 9 in the bookshop I 100% had to pick it up. I will also be trying to read it this month.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS