April Wrap Up 2016

Woah! This is my most productive month yet! I managed to read a total of 7 books!! I am so very happy with that and I am reading a lot lately so hopefully nothing changes!

Here are all the books I read this month & what I thought about them :

To All The Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han


★★★★

I thought this book was very fun and fast paced to, I enjoyed it a lot! 

Check out my book review of the book here.








Scarlet - Marissa Meyer

★★★★.5

I loved this! I absolutely adore The Lunar Chronicles! Cinder is still my favourite though, but I really enjoyed the introduction of Scarlet, Wolf and Thorne! I cannot wait to continue reading the rest of this series.









Carry On - Rainbow Rowell 

★★★★.5 

AHH, BAZZZZ!!! Thats all I'm saying...

Check out my review here.









Indigo Nights - Louise Bay 

★★★★.5

This was very very enjoyable! Lots of romance and character building which I loved!

Check out my review here.








Maybe Not (Maybe Someday 1.5) - Colleen Hoover

★★★★.5

I can't say too much about this one as it is the novella to Maybe Someday, but this book is hilarious. I loved seeing the characters' point of view that we don't usually get to see. I would read Maybe Someday if I were you!








Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale - Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan 

★★★.5

I was looking forward to this one the most because it featured a Herondale and I'm always up for a story that involves a Herondale. I love reading from Magus' point of view, he is such an interesting, complex and amazing character.






The Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank


★★★★

I have been reading this since like October last year and at first it was quite slow and hard to get into, but when I started reading it again this year I really enjoyed it. I felt very connected to Anne and I felt like we were very similar besides the situation. I am so glad I read this I really loved it and I learnt a lot about myself and about how it was for the people suffering during the Holocaust.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review