Books That Made Me Cry

Hello everyone!! I hope you are having a fabulous day :) 

Here are some books that have made me cry while reading them !


  • Looking For Alaska - John Green
  • This Star Won't Go Out - Esther Earl & John Green
  • Slammed - Colleen Hoover
  • This Girl - Colleen Hoover
  • Ugly Love - Colleen Hoover
  • Confess - Colleen Hoover
  • Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell
  • Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
  • Two Boys Kissing - David Levithan
  • City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare
  • Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare
  • Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins
  • The One - Kiera Cass
  • Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi

As you can see I cry a lot while reading. I think the books that I cry in are more memorable to me and hold a significance to me some how. I love how books can bring out so many emotions in a person, it is one of my favourite things about reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS