The Ultimate Book Tag

Hiii everyone!! So, on Tuesdays I will be posting a new tag, even if I haven't been tagged in them they are just for fun!! I tag you all to do them on your own blogs too though !!

1. Do you get sick while reading in a car?
Yes!! I cannot even look down for a minute while being in a car otherwise I will more than likely vomit. I really wish I could read in the car though it would be very helpful.

2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Tahereh Mafi's writing style is so unique and creative because of the way she sets her style out on the pages to make you completely immersed in the story as well as feeling that you are reading her unedited copy too.

3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
HARRY POTTER!! I have nothing against Twilight, it's actually my secret pleasure, but it's Harry Potter guys.
- Anything with boarding schools in England will satisfy me.
- MAGIC, MAGIC, MAGIC.
- The trio.

4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
No, but any bag I have with me has a book in it 100% of the time.

5. Do you smell your books?
Ohmygawhd yes.

6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Without, I like to picture everything written in my own mind. It adds something extra to the reading experience.

8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not that I can remember, but more than likely yes.

9. What is the tiniest book on your shelf?
Damon - Jennifer L. Armentrout.

10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
The Order of The Phoenix obviously.

11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I try to write as much as possible, but not really. I would love to be an author in the future, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen ):
12. When did you get into reading?
As soon as I could read!

13. What is your favourite classic book?
The Great Gatsby. - F. Scott Fitzgerald.

14. In school what was your best subject?
Japanese & English.

15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
Pretend to be very excited and thank them and then add it to my book collection because it's still a book that fills another gap.

16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I haven't read one yet.

17. What is a bad habit you always do while blogging?
Get distracted watching booktube...

18. What is your favorite word?
Gullyweed.

19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
All of the above and I have no shame.

20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires because immortality.

21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters because Tessa Gray.

22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves because Teen Wolf.

23. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Vampires because I would have forever to read all books. 

24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden Love, but if the love triangle is done well than it is awesome.

25. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Romance pleaseeeeeee. I love me some good ol' romance books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review