Top 5 Wednesday - 20/04/16

Happy Wednesday !! This weeks topic is : Intimidating Books 

5. The Hobbit

I have always wanted to read The Hobbit so I could read The Lord of The Rings, but even thinking about it I don't think I could bring myself to read them! I feel as if I need to wait until I am a bit older to commit myself to reading The Hobbit.

4. Great Expectations 
Great Expectations is one of the books I feel that I have to read it because of its significance in the world. Mainly because of Charles Dickens though. I am ashamed to say I have read none of his works. This in some ways intimidates me to read Great Expectations.

3. Jane Eyre
Jane Eyre is a classic and I am so scared to read it, but I also really want to read it so badly because it's Jane Eyre. I want to know what everyone is talking about and I want to understand it completely so I feel as if I have to wait a little longer until I am ready to read this book.

2. The Final Empire
I find fantasy a really hard genre to get into at first even though once I am into it I love it. The Final Empire intimidates me because I am scared that it will put me in a reading slump as I have been reading lots of quick and fast paced books. I think this book would be slow at first, but I still really want to read it and give it a go.

1. A Game of Thrones
I think this one is self-explanatory, but I love the TV show and I have actually tried reading this book many times, but it is huge and I just cannot bring myself to do it!

LINK TO GOODREADS PAGE FOR T5W:
 https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief