Coffee Book Tag

I love this tag so I decided to do it! Enjoy!!

1. Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
Vampire Academy. A lot of people say the first book wasn't their cup of tea, but if you continue the series it just keeps getting better and better.

2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Miracle. I only seem to hear about this book during the winter time.

3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children's book?
The BFG by Roald Dahl. Ah, so many memories!

4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I remember reading this book being so action packed. It defiantly had me on the edge of my seat.

5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Pretty self-explanatory...

6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
I'm not that cool! I am afraid to say I have never read a book by an indie author. I will get there one day!

7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
The Rain by Virginia Bergin. I was so disappointed with this book.


8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. This book was so sad, yet so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief