Fictional Reality Book Tag


FICTIONAL REALITY BOOK TAG:

1. If you had 2 children (a boy and a girl), what fictional characters would you name them after and why?

This may be a funny one to choose, but I love the name Anastasia (50 Shades of Grey) so much! The name is so beautiful! I also love the name Kai as in Kai from The Lunar Chronicles! It's such a cute name and I love the look of it.


2. If you had a pet (cat, dog, etc), what fictional character would you name it after?


This would for sure have to be Jem (The Infernal Devices). I think it would be a pretty cool name for a dog.


3. If you could live in any fictional world, which one would you want to live in?


Harry Potter's wizarding world obviously!!!


4. What fictional food would be your specialty to cook/bake?


Anything ever made in All The Boys I've Loved Before because she made some pretty yum food.


5.If you were to be like any character who would it be and why? (or- Which fictional character would b your idol/rolemodel and why?)


I idolise Hermione still so much! She is so smart, caring and just an amazing character that I have looked up to for such a long time.


6. Which fictional character would you not get along with in real life?


Mia from If I Stay. I have said this so many times, but I just cannot stand her opinions and everything she does I would 100% do the opposite! 


7. Which fictional character would be your best friend?


I actually think Isabelle from The Mortal Instruments because I love being around badass mostly confident people and I like to think I sometimes think the same way she does. I love her too so that may help!


8. Which fictional character would be your soulmate (the love of your life)?


Any of Colleen Hoover's fictional guys. They are all my soulmates so lets just go with all of them please!


9. Which fictional character would you want as a sibling?


Linh Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles. She is amazing and someone who I know would be caring and such a great sister.


10. Which characters would be in your squad?


Hopefully the whole squad from either The Mortal Instruments or/and The Infernal Devices !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief