NY TIMES BY THE BOOK TAG

Here is Book Tag Tuesday! Enjoy :)

1. What book is on your nightstand now?
Heidi - Johanna Spyri 

2. What was the last truly great book that you read?
Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher. That book hit me like a grenade. 

3. If you could meet any writer – dead or alive – who would it be? And what would you want to know?
J.K. Rowling. I would just love to fangirl with her about her thoughts about creating the wizarding world.

4. What books might we be surprised to find on your shelves? 
The Flowers In The Attic series. It's my guilty pleasure...

5. How do you organize your personal library?
Mostly by height, but all of my series have to be together or I'll go crazy!

6. What book have you always meant to read and haven’t gotten around to yet? 
Anything you feel embarrased never to have read?
I have wanted to read The Darkest Mind for the longest time.

7. Disappointing, overrated, just not good: what book did you feel you were supposed to like but didnt? Do you remember the last book you put down without finishing?
The Rain by Virgina Bergin. I really didn't like this book.

8. What kinds of stories are you drawn to? Any you stay clear of?
Bad boy meets "good girl". I usually stay clear of horror/thrillers because I get too scared!

9. If you could require the president to read one book, what would it be? 
Fangirl. Just to see if he relates to it as much as I do.


10. What do you plan to read next?
I have no idea!!! I'm so confused right now with my reading options.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief