Top 5 Wednesday : 18/05/16

Happy Wednesday!! This week's topic is: Summer Reads


If you want to know everything about this T5W, you can click on this amazing link which will take you to Goodreads.  T5W was created by Lainey but is now managed by Samantha.

5. Paper Towns - John Green
This book is filled with many summery feels. It is set at the end of the school year and they go on a road-trip so I was feeling a lot of summer vibes from this book! Oh and it's John Green so that is something too.

4. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
Fangirl is an easy, quick and relatable read. That is exactly what I love to read in summer. Although, the majority of it is set in University, I still consider it as an awesome summer read.

3. To All The Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han
This book is so cute! I loved the happiness I got from this book. The romance was adorable and it had the same sensation as the rest of these books.

1. Anna and The French Kiss, Lola and The Boy Next Door, Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins
I'm not sure if I can count these books all as one, but I am going to do it anyway! All of these books were so delightful, engaging and very romantically appealing. I love everything about these books, there is nothing wrong with them. They are the perfect books to read during the summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief