My Top 5 Bookish OTP's

Here are my top 5 ONE TRUE PAIRING'S in books!

5. Katniss & Peeta (The Hunger Games)

Throughout this entire series I was rooting for Katniss and Peeta. Never Gale and Katniss. I loved Peeta's character and the way he was with Katniss and I also love their history together. 

4. Juliet & Warner (Shatter Me Series)

At first I was not on the Warner train, but that defiantly changed. Warner is amazing and just awesome. Juliet and Warner have to be on this list as every page that they were together I loved, they make an incredible couple. Just saying...

3. Anna & St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss)

I think it is impossible for anyone to disagree with me on this one because this was just the cutest story ever and these two characters are perfect for each other and no one can say otherwise.

2. Will & Layken (Slammed Series)

These two went through so much to be together and just in general, which makes my feelings towards their relationship even stronger. They shared a different type of connection that was so incredibly portrayed in the books. I give props to Colleen Hoover for anything she has ever written simply because she is amazing.

1. Eleanor & Park (Eleanor & Park)

Eleanor and Park are on this list because Rainbow Rowell went for such a different approach to their relationship that I had never seen before in a book. It was so realistic and believable, but at the same time it gave me the powerful feeling that all of these other couples on this list gave me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS