Favourite Bookish Fandoms

I have always been a part of a fandom ever since I first entered the crazy internet. The first fandom I ever joined was obviously One Direction back in 2012 and I had my dedicated Instagram fan page, but as I got into books the variety of fandoms I was associated in was more than a handful. Here are some of my favourites: 

The Harry Potter Fandom:

This fandom has to be the longest and most dedicated one on this list for me. The amount of Harry Potter stuff I own is ridiculous. The amount of times I have read the books and seen the movies is crazy, but my love for the Harry Potter series will never end. These books started my love for reading and my admiration for diving into new worlds. I will forever and always be in the Harry Potter fandom. 


Shadowhunter Fandom - TMI & TID:

I am also a member of the shadowhunter fandom of course. How could I not be? My love for not only the concept for shadowhunters, but the amazing characters we are introduced to in these books. Especially Magnus and Alex ;)! I adore this world and is so greatly written and I love it to bits. Oh and don't forget the Herondales!!


Twilight Fandom:

Oh I couldn't forget Twilight. This one wasn't as big as the others for me surprisingly, but it started my obsession with vampires and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be binge watching The Vampire Diaries for the third time this year if it wasn't for Twilight. I think it is pretty understandable as to why Twilight had a place in my heart. The fandom was one of the first book fandoms and has to be a part of me. 


The Hunger Games Fandom:
I remember starting and finishing these books when I was only 12 and I became addicted. I wanted to know every little thing about them, I would all of the Hunger Games quizzes and all that jazz. I love this fandom and it brings me back to so many memories I had whilst reading the series.


Divergent Fandom:
I think a big part of me is in this fandom due to my best friend and I's tradidtion. Every year we go to see the movies together on the same date and then he buys me the dvd for my birthday. Even though I am the one that read the books we still are both in this fandom together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief