Top 5 Wednesday - 14/12/16

Happy Wednesday!! This week's topic for T5W is : Series That Got Worse Each Book/Season.


If you want to know everything about this T5W, you can click on this amazing link which will take you to Goodreads.  T5W was created by Lainey but is now managed by Samantha!


5. Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick:
I actually still have 1 book left until I complete this series, but I still know my opinion will be the same. I think I waited too long to continue on with the next book after the second and third one and this effect my thoughts on the novels. The protagonist seemed to not progress or grow into a more mature person over the course of the series and it became more difficult for me to relate to her experiences and herself as a character. 

4. American Horror Story:
Okay, okay. I know what you're thinking... HOW COULD I? Well, I remember watching the first season and being so captivated and in love with this amazingly creepy show and then I watched season two and I basically only kept watching because of Evan Peters and Jessica Lange. I do admit that I loved season 3 as much or even more than season 1, but the next 3 seasons have continued to be a disappointment to me. I will still forever appreciate the existence of Murder House and Coven!



3. Evermore - Alyson Noel:
The first book in this series 'Evermore' was great and had amazing vampire elements that worked really well, but over the course of the rest of the series, the books just became less and less wonderful and magical. I struggled to finish the second and third book in the series. I think 'Evermore' had likely potential, but was wasted and I truly wish it wasn't.

2. Pretty Little Liars:
I absolutely loved the first few seasons of PLL and I binged them all, but after about the 3rd or 4th season, I just became uninterested and when they still continued after we knew who 'A' was I just lost my love for the show. They kept adding new characters/elements and tried to stretch the plot too far and the show just became overworked. 



1. Divergent - Veronica Roth:
Divergent and Insurgent were really great reads for me, but as it may be the same for many of you, Allegiant was a huge disappointment for me. The 3rd book wasn't the same pace for me and took me forever to finish because I didn't have the same anticipation or excitment that I had for the first two. I think I even pushed myself to read some parts of it or skimmed some of the book, which I really hate to do. A particular part may have something to do with this... 


 *ME AFTER READING ALLEGIANT*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

BOOK REVIEWS