Life/Reading Update : 14/02/17

Hello everyone! I have taken a little break from blogging as I've been moving houses and it has been hectic with school starting again, work and HAVING NO INTERNET! 

Soo, I am going to be posting as much as I can and as frequently as possible because I miss this blog and it is driving me crazy. 

I am currently reading To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee for English and I cannot express the amount of feelings I have been having whilst reading this novel. I have not read something this good for awhile and it is the best feeling to be reading a good written book. I will be writing an essay this semester on the novel which I am excited for and I can't wait to share and express my feelings and opinions on my blog when I am finished the book! 

During the next few months I want to be a little more creative on this blog, try new looks/ideas and get out my comfort zone. Personally I have always struggled to be creative in my own way, so I would like to attempt to find my full potential of creativeness and find myself this year.

Wish me luck and have a very loving and happy Valentine's Day filled with many lovey-dovey contemporary books!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Book Review

Class of 59' - John A. Heldt : Book Review

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief